An ordinance is a law passed by your Town of Froid government.  Ordinances for the  Town of Froid may be found below.   (coming soon)

If you have any questions regarding a particular ordinance, please call the Town Clerk's Office and we will be happy to help you.

Frequently Asked Questions

May I burn trash and leaves inside the town limits?

A Roosevelt County Burn Permit will need to be filed prior to any burning (see document link above).  The acceptance of the permit will be determined by such things as current weather conditions.   Please contact the Town Clerk's Office if you have any questions.