Public Information Request

The Town of Froid provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.  Please see the link below for the Request for Public Records Form.   


Hand Delivery or Mail

You may request a form from the Town Clerk's Office and hand deliver or mail it.


Written Form

You may submit a request to any Town of Froid Employee in any written form, including by electronic mail, fax, or letter.


Good to Know

Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing to the Town.